My New Years
I am very disappointed with myself. I failed to bring my snazzy new camera to my New Years gathering, so I guess that descriptive words will just have to do. Sorry. I blame the preceding events for my forgetfulness. Let's just say that I was a little annoyed and anxious to leave, thereby forgetting my camera. Sigh.Anyhow, so New years eve. Yeah. We left the house around 4:45 to go to the liquor store, where we met two friends. We pondered around there awhile (I convinced Eric NOT to buy a $40 bottle of tequila) and then headed to the house where we would be 'partying it up'. When we got there however, they were heading our for dinner, so we went to TGIFridays for a while, and then went back to Rick's house. People brought instruments (Guitars, keyboard, bongos, tambourine, didgeridoo, saxophone) and jammed for four hours. It was awesome, and the guitarists were really talented, so they were playing like, real songs! I didn't participate too much in the jamming, as I am not a very good 'jammer', but I had a lot of fun just hanging out and listening to them. Eric had fun jamming on his sax, I think. So anyway, that was how the majority of the time was spent. 12:00 came, and went, and then we mostly just hung out and watched television. I had to take care of my very inhebriated husband though, and let's just say we had to spend the night. Not due to my inability to drive (I only had 1.5 coolers, and finished drinking by around 11:30) but due to Eric's inability to walk and stay awake!!! Hahahaha:) So we spent the night on the couch. I was very squished because Eric was taking up a lot of room. I guess I could have kicked the great dane off the chair, but eventually I got Eric to move over!!!! The next day we went home and showered, and then headed off to another New Years party at one of Eric's student's house. They served some really cool food like a mashed potato bar, and 'frito pie' which is fritos with chili, sour cream and cheese. Yum. We ate lots of food, and then around 6:00 came home and lazed around. We are currently still 'lazing' around. Good times;):):) Again, I apologize for the lack of pictures....maybe I should add one? Oh, Okay!!
Well, it turns out that there are forces that don't want me to load the pictures. I tried, and tried, and tried again. Now I give up.....better luck next time!!!


1 Comments:
Your night sounds familiar! Although there was no "Poochy Woochy" to partake in the activities!
Post a Comment
<< Home