Friday, December 30, 2005

My Straight Husband




These were taken in August when Doug and his brother Stuart were here visiting. I only got the film developed today. Here are a couple of pictures from our drive from Edmonton to Chicago in June!!! (Excuse the poor scanning job. The pics are a bit crooked....oh well!!!



Old Faithful



Old Faithful Again



ME!!!

2 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, Blogger Momma C said...

How cute there Baby Girl!! Your packages arrived, mine yesterday and Jen and Jill's finally made it here today!!! So much for 'Air Mail' hahahaha

Love ya! :) :) ;)

 
At 7:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there Jo! Love that pic of you and Eric a few posts ago.

I need to know what exactly you would like in a care package when we get our checks in January. I know you mentioned Zesty Cheese Doritos, but I would imagine there is plenty more you would like. Maybe a Sidekick for Eric? You name it, it's there...(within reason, of course) :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home