Oooooh, Aaahhhhhhh

These are my new shoes, finally. I went to get them last week on New Years Eve, but I couldn't find any that I liked, so I ordered a pair. Turns out that the pair I ordered still weren't the right fit, which is strange because they are a newer model of the ones I had that fit me PERFECTLY, so I got these ones instead. They are Adidas. I've worn Adidas before, and I think they're pretty cool. PLUS, I took them to the gym, and I ran on the treadmill for 20 minutes straight for the first time in a LONG time. So they must work well for me!
In other news, lets see. I cleaned for two hours STRAIGHT yesterday. Mmmmm, bleachy! My center had a clean day, so I went and sanitized for two hours. Fun. Hopefully my co-teacher will see the difference tomorrow. Hopefully.
What else? Eric and I went to TGIFridays on Friday night, and the service was TERRIBLE. We go there all the time, and that hasn't happened before. We waited for almost 15 minutes before anybody came to take our drink order etc. He apologized and told us that it wasn't his fault. I'm sorry, but if you make a customer wait for 15 minutes before bringing them service (and besides that he and another two waiters walked by us about 100 times) you don't tell them that it's not your fault. No. That isn't good customer service. You kiss their ASS and try to make up for it. Yeah, he didn't, and I didn't give him a tip. Haha.
Now I should eat something. Mmmm, food.
Hmmmmm, my feet look huge! That's because they are!


1 Comments:
Aren't digital cameras fun???? Although, I can't say that I have taken any pictures of myself though!!!! Mostly of the kitty cats of late!
Love ya BUNCHES!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home