Quickie
Just to let everyone know, my mommy arrived safe and sound last night. We had some obstacles though, before we made it home last night. First off, her bag. We had to wait for almost an hour for her bag to come out. We were just relieved that it did arrive!!! Second, Joanne hasn't ever driven to the airport before, and thus had to figure out how to get out of there. I tried following the signs, but that didn't work. I did eventually find a way, and it was definitely the scenic route!!! I never did find the tollway, but hey! I saved myself at least 80 cents!!! That's like a whole dollar canadian! AND my mom got to see a little bit of the subburbs. By the time we arrived however, it was like a whiteout. We had a huge snowfall last night, and I'm sure that if you visit my mom's blog in a couple of weeks, you will see some pictures of all the snow, and of Eric digging out our cars from underneath it! Fortunately, the weather is somewhat warm, so hopefully all the snow will melt away! Anyhow, that's about enough from me. Thought I should post to let you know that all of us are indeed still alive! Hope all is well with all of you!!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home