Have you ever noticed that when something goes wrong in the morning, usually the rest of your day is shot? Yesterday I had a hell of a time finding my keys in the morning, therefore almost being late for work. It's very frustrating not being able to find something so important....anyhow, so then I got to work and my children were driving me crazy. They weren't listening as well as usual, and then one of my kidlets has a 'men with facial hair' issue, which involves pretty much all of the maintenance people where I work. Of course, one of the guys was right outside our classroom and she started to freak out while we were doing art. THEN, the guy came into our room and our whole room erupted into a fit of screaming and crying. Some were crying because they were afraid, most were crying because, well, everyone else was doing it! MAN!
Anyhow, so that was yesterday. Today was okay.....And that's all I'm going to say about that.
My mommy is coming on the 20th, and I'm definitely looking forward to that. Although I'm thinking about getting a hotel room for us because, well, of my current living situation, and because it will be much easier for her to go and do things if she's closer to things to do! I only managed to get three days off work (which is actually pretty good, considering I have no vacation time) so she might get pretty bored sitting around an empty house all day long...I know I did!
We'll see what happens though.
And that's my life. In a nutshell. Literally.
Wednesday, January 11, 2006
This is my blog and I hope that it will help me keep in touch with my fellow Canadians.
About Me

- Name: Jo
- Location: United States
Most people call me Jo, and I am 25 years old. I have a degree in Education and a degree in Music. I am married, and I AM CANADIAN!!!
Previous Posts


3 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home