Sunday, January 15, 2006

So this is what A$$ feels like....

So, apparently in the two hours I was at work on Friday (I was at an orientation in the morning and went back to work afterwards) I managed to catch me some sort of bug. Either that or it was something I ate, but I doubt it. At 6:00 in the morning yesterday (saturday) I had to get up and go into the washroom, and remain there for almost a half hour. While sitting in there, my body broke out in a big sweat. Gross. When I was 'finished' I was all faint and stumbling and I all but collapsed onto my lovesac until I found it in me to get back into bed, where I tossed and turned and dreamed/thought about work. Constantly. Anyway, after Eric got up around 10:00, I tried and tried to sleep, noticed that I probably had a fever, had a really upset stomach, and really didn't feel very well. When Eric left for work I did throw some laundry on, but I slept until 3:00, was freezing due to fever, and finally asked if anybody had something for upset stomachs. I took some really thick anti-nausea medicine (that expired the year I graduated from highschool), some excedrine (for the fever) and eventually felt better, although I did go to the pharmacy and pick up some chewable tablets for upset stomachs. Throughout the rest of the evening my stomach continued making angry noises, and I still have some 'problems' but I'm feeling much better, I guess. And no, it is definitely NOT morning sickness people! I love little kids:):):)
Anyhow, so last night after getting the medicine and feeling a little better, we went to this bar called "Champps". Yeah, we didn't like it there. Too many people, so Colin, Eric and I went back to Colin's house instead. But first I made Eric take me to Coldstone Creamery for ice cream. I like Marble Slab better, but Coldstone is pretty much the same idea. It was good, and it made me happier. Then we bummed around, watched a movie called "Saved" which was cute, (It has Mandy Moore in it) and then came home a little before 1:00 AM. And here I am now.
I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of my mommy! I don't know what sorts of things we are going to do while she is here though. Probably some shopping, might head downtown (maybe, I haven't decided if I should be the one driving downtown, although Eric is completely capable! or I suppose Eric's dad can too, if he has a chance!!!) and basically just hanging out. Sounds good to me!
Well, I think that's about it from me right now. I should probably take it easy this morning, see how my tummy is, and maybe do some more laundry or something. I was hoping to get to the gym, but that might not be the best idea in the world for somebody with my 'ailment'....hahaha:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home