Hooray for Gift cards!
Eric and I went to Big Bowl tonight, courtesy of Lettuce Entertain You giftcards from a couple of our students. It's a Thai/Chinese cuisine place, and it's really good. Good prices great food. My kind of place!The whole atmosphere kind of reminded me of "O.P.M". And then also Mongolie grill because you get make your own stirfry! I did that, and it was good. I had crispy chicken with lots of veggies and a coconut curry sauce. We also had potstickers and I have enought food leftover for like, two more meals! We got fortune cookies at the end of our meals (Don't forget to add in the 'special' ending though)
Eric's was: "Your energy is at its peak. Channel it into fun activities"
Jo's was: "Keep up the good work.You will be rewarded."
Seems like they go together pretty well!
Three more sleeps till mommy comes!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home