Another quickie!
Having fun with Mommy, although I think I'm boring her to death! I've made her eat at all my favourite places, such as Portillos, TGIFridays and Lou Malnatis Pizzeria. Today we are going shopping, and then I'm not sure what else. I might take her for a ride, but I'm afraid of getting lost! Oh well, I'm sure we'll both survive. I have an atlas in my car......
4 Comments:
Still no sign of the damn prosperity cheques. Once I finally get it though, still planning on sending your package. BTW, now that mommy has visited and inevitablly brought plenty of snacks for you, did you want to change your order at all?
Nope, no snacks were brought! Although I did manage to find some white cheddar KD here!!! So you don't have to send that....maybe some SUPER NIBS instead??? Mmmm...super nibs....(those are the licorice nibs, in case you didn't know).
Ohhhhh...I thought super nibs meant that they wore little capes, or had special powers like super strength or x-ray vision.
hahahaha, whoever you are (ryan) you are SOOOOO funny!
Post a Comment
<< Home