Grrrrrrr.....
Everything hates me! Blogger decides to be down for the hour that I want to blog during. My camera won't connect to my computer so I can't download my pictures. Sigh. Plus, I'm still coughing up a storm, and I'm super tired. But that's enough complaining. I just couldn't go to sleep last night, as per usual on a Sunday night. I had to be at work at 7:30, so that was different, and I didn't leave until 6:00. I'm excited for my day off on Wednesday, although I have quite a few errands to do. Things are quieter....except for the dogs. Those things are never quieter. Apparently Eric caught the dogs raping each other! He heard some weird noises coming from downstairs and there they were, Gepetto on top, going at it hard core. I think Pinnochio enjoyed it thoroughly. I don't think that Pinnochio ever humps Gepetto though. Probably because he is not dominating at all....Enough about Doggy sex! (Gay doggy sex)!!
Well, I was hoping to post some pics from my mommy's visit, but since that isn't working out for me, I guess I'll have to do it some other time. For now, I suppose I should go to bed and do today all over again tomorrow! Ciao!!!


6 Comments:
Oh, but yes Pinn does hump Petto. I saw him doing IT a few times (2 or 3)when I was there and put a stop to it!!!
Hope you can get some rest!! I have been super tired since returning from there. No sick though!!!
Love ya!! :) :) ;)
on a happier note...that does NOT involve gay dog sex...your package went into the mail yesterday :)
WOO HOO! How excited am I???? Yummy things coming in the mail!!!! Thank you soooooo much!!!
ist: Gay doggie sex is something I could have gone a whole lifetime without reading about.
2nd: Those lime macadamia cookies sound soooo good.
3rd: Did any of your kids want to play your bassoon? That was the first thing that came to my mind, and the idea of a bunch of sick two-year-olds going at the reed...
4th: Teacher appreciation month sounds wicked!
1. Gay doggie sex is funny, if you really think about it!
2. Eric likes the cookies. I'm not a big fan.
3. Those two year olds were not let within 5 feet of the bassoon....those were the stipulations of me playing!
4. Teacher appreciation month IS WICKED!!
:):):)
And the reason that the little munchkins weren't allowed within 5 feet of you probably had nothing to do with them wanting to play it, rather than the cost of the instrument, right??????? Besides, it wouldn't be good for them to catch your germs either!!!
Love ya :) :) ;)
word ver. jopygq
Post a Comment
<< Home