Thursday, February 09, 2006

10 random comments

#1. I am still coughing and hacking, but it has improved so I'm not worried.

#2. Mom, you'll be glad to know that I bought vitamins yesterday (as well as 10 boxes of White Cheddar Mac and Cheese)

#3. My day off was wonderful, but it was very hard to go back to work today after only one day's rest. It felt like I should have been off longer.

#4. My co-teacher has an interview for a nanny job in New York this weekend. So sad:(

#5. Eric isn't home. I don't really know where he is unless he had a rehearsal tonight.

#6. I am afraid that I won't be able to get my car off the driveway tomorrow morning, as it is snowing up a storm out there right now. Hopefully it doesn't get too bad.....

#7. I have to work 7:45-5:45 tomorrow. Next Friday I have to work 9-6. Sucky!!!!!

#8. I ate WAY too much today, because for teacher appreciation today we got breakfast bonanzas....we had bagels and cream cheese, hot chocolate/coffee and donuts. I ate a bagel with cream cheese (thank goodness for reduced fat) for breakfast (with hot chocolate), and then throughout the day managed to sneak in two Krispy Kreames. I don't even like their donuts very much. Ooops......I guess it's just that time of the month.....hahaha:)

#9. I come home feeling physically ill almost every night. My co-teacher thinks I have the WRONG job. I disagree....

#10. Tomorrow is payday. Hooray. Although my cheques SUCK now that health insurance comes off of them. I mean REALLY suck.

There, I think that's all for now. Early day tomorrow!!!!!

5 Comments:

At 12:11 AM, Blogger Momma C said...

Good Girl for buying some vitamins!! Now you MUST remember to take them every day!!VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!

Love Ya! :) :) ;)

 
At 9:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger Jo said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger Jo said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home