Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Happy Birthday Eric????

Well, It's Eric's birthday today, and so far he's had to get up at 5:45am, work all day, have Wendy's for dinner and go to a Jazz band rehearsal. What a wonderful birthday for him. Personally, I would rather sleep late, not work, go for a nice dinner and spend the rest of the evening at home, but that just wasn't in his cards today. We weren't sure if he would have to stay for the Jazz band rehearsal tonight, as he isn't playing in their gig on Sunday due to Grad school auditions, but since he's not home yet, I'll assume that he is in fact staying for the whole rehearsal. That sucks.
The reason that I made him have Wendy's for dinner is because our Parent Group at my work had a fund raiser at Wendy's from 5-8 tonight. 15% of all food purchases are going to be donated to the parent group. So, seeing as how Eric had to go to a band rehearsal and a quick dinner was all we could do, Wendy's was a good choice. And it was. I like Wendy's a lot, although I'm feeling rather fat right now. It seems that I've got my uncontrollable appetite back all of a sudden. I wonder what that is all about? Hopefully it goes away.........
Well, I'm hoping that Eric will be home soon. I should go and finish my laundry, finish watching American Idol, and, ummm, stuff. Yeah.

1 Comments:

At 4:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, Happy Birthday Eric! Doesn't sound like a fun one but maybe you can make it up later? What did you get for him?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home