Tuesday, February 21, 2006

So, apparently I am not allowed to go to pet stores right now, because after buying Eric's birthday present, I still had some time to kill before my staff meeting. I decided to go to Petsmart, and I visited the Cats in the adoption center. I literally ALMOST started crying in the store because I SO miss my cats. My whole life (except for maybe a couple of years) I've had cats, and it's hard not to be with them right now. I had to leave the store and walk around a bit to make myself feel better. They had these two beautiful cats. One was an orange male with Amber/orange eyes that were a bit crosseyed. Hee Hee:)So cute.

I miss Oscar, and Soonie, and Clara. Sigh.

Anyhow, so I had my staff meeting tonight, and it didn't even go until 8:00. Woo Hoo! But I don't know if I'll get paid for the whole two hours or not. Hopefully. So here I am, watching American Idol. There was this Amazing 16 year old girl on. Wow.

Well, I think that's probably enough from me. I will watch "The Young and the Restless" soon!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home