Saturday, February 18, 2006

Oh Sh!t

Oh my goodness. I totally set off the alarm in the house last night when I got home. I don't know exactly why it went off. Maybe I took too long opening the door or something, but when the alarm triggered, all of a sudden a loud siren went off and a "Burglery, Burglery". Scared the PI55 out of me!!! So I quickly punched in the code, called the security monitoring place, and thankfully the alarm hadn't triggered there, so the cops didn't come. I guess I punched in the code soon enough. But my legs were shaking for a good half hour after that one!!!
Anyhow, other than that, nothing much is new. I went out early this morning and did my regular Saturday chores of Wal-Mart/Bank. I also went to Blockbuster, returned our movie from last weekend and got "Saw 2". I'm looking forward to watching that later today or tomorrow. I also ordered digital pictures on line last night. That was exciting! SO EASY, except it took a while for 18 pictures to load onto the Walmart Photo website. But that's alright because all I had to do was pick them up this morning. Sweet. I had to get pictures of all my kidlets for my co-teacher. Her last day is on Thursday:(:(:( I'm extremely sad. Now this weekend I have to get 'Crafty' as I am making her a present. I got all my kids to put their handprints onto cut out hearts. I'm going to put their pictures on the hearts. Hopefully they turn our nicely. If not, well, it's the thought that counts, right???? Haha. Oh yes, and I apparently found my calling cutting out hearts freehand out of construction paper. One of the staff members commented on how nice they look. Now, if only I could get a job doing that......
Anyhow, I should probably eat lunch, go to the gym, shower and get moving on those hearts.........

1 Comments:

At 9:59 PM, Blogger Momma C said...

So, how did the project turn out there "Martha" er I mean Joanne? You should take a couple of photos and post them so we can all see them.

I'm beat!!! Spent the day at the bowling centre and am back again tomorrow morning by 9:00. Not quite as early as I have to be there next weekend. I kind of felt like I might be getting a cold last night, so I picked up some Cold F/X and started to take it. Hopefully it will work as I CAN'T get sick this week!!!!

Love Ya Bunches!!! :) :) ;)

ps. You probably could only get a job cutting out hearts around Valentine' Day, so you're better off keeping your day job!!! tehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home