Harry Potter and the hour long wait for Big Bowl
So, we did end up going to Big Bowl last night, eventually. I think Eric got home around 7:30, so we got there around 7:50, waited for an hour to get a table there, and had a lovely dinner. Despite waiting so long, we had a nice time. Except for the teenagers waiting in the restaurant right by us. They were retarded.....I realized that that's why I can't become a middle school teacher....I hate teenagers....oops. Anyhow, so we had some appetizers (our waitress only brought us one order of Fiery Chicken Dumplings from Hell. We asked for two), Eric had some wine (I had diet coke, as per usual) and then we ate our food. Yummy, as expected. Then we ordered dessert (brownie stix) and went home. I have leftovers.....mmmmmm, leftovers. I will eat them tomorrow night, probably! We got home sometime after ten. We just hung out for awhile, Eric fell asleep and I played Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire until 3:00 AM. Oooops. I just couldn't stop playing, now that I figured out (sort of) what I'm supposed to be doing in that game. This morning I woke up at 9:30 when Eric left to go teach a lesson, thought about getting up but then realized that I had only slept for 6 hours so I went back to sleep for another two hours! (Until Eric got home from the above mentioned lesson). I ate breakfast, went to the gym and then went to rehearse with my duet partner. After that Eric and I watched "American Pie: Band Camp", 'Grey's Anatomy', and now Eric is watching 'Smallville' from Thursday night. Good times.Well, I think that I've bored you long enough, and besides that, I should probably check some blogs and then go to bed. Goodnight all!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home