Sore Abs
I decided yesterday that I should start doing abdominal workouts, so I did some stuff yesterday and now my abs are sore. I think they're actually going to be more sore tomorrow.....yikes!!!Funny, I woke up this morning and I was cranky. I realized that I was cranky all last week, all weekend long, and I just stopped and asked myself "why in the world am I still cranky???" So, instead of going to work cranky, (again) I realized that I really had no reason to be cranky. The day went much better as a result, so if you're ever feeling cranky....just stop and ask yourself why, and then put a smile on your face instead!!! It works!!! Oh yes, and then when you get to work, drink hot chocolate, eat cookies, cake AND drink pop, and that will help too. Hee Hee:) (It was death by chocolate day.....)
So, tomorrow is Valentines day. Hooray. I'm not a huge fan of Valentines day....I don't think we're doing anything special or anything, unless Eric pulls a rabbit out of a hat or something. He was actually supposed to teach a lesson until his student realized that it's Valentines day that she and her wife have tickets to the theatre. Oh well. Now Eric doesn't have to drive to Oak Park. Hooray!
Does anybody have any special plans for Valentines day? I'm pretty sure that Mommy is going bowling....how romantic!! Jill hates Valentines day so even if she doesn't have band tomorrow (which she probably does) she wouldn't be doing anything anyway. So that leaves Jen, and all my friends. What are you doing for Valentines day???
Well anyway, I hope you all have a good day tomorrow even if you hate Valentines day!!!
Ooooh, this just in: I just saw on the news a segment about Valentines day. The Ritz Carlton has a Sweetheart Package that is STILL available. You get the presidential suite for two nights, a full staff at hand, unlimited spa treatments, cavier and other foods.......etc, etc, including brand new bedding to take home with you (including a cashmiere (sp?) throw). Can anybody guess the pricetag on this wonderful package?? Pat on the back to anybody who guesses right....I'll tell you tomorrow.....


5 Comments:
My guess would be about $5,000.00 for the 2 nights or if you can't figure it out it would be $2,500.00 each night!!!!!
Have a wonderful Valentines Day!! Yes, I will be at the bowling centre as per usual on a Tuesday night!!
Love Ya Both!!!! :) :) ;)
Okay, that's one guess. Any other takers?? I'll extend the competition.....
Well fine then. Since nobody cares about my question, I'll just give my mommy the answer. Sorry Mommy, but your guess was a little low. The price tag on this wonderful package (Including chauffeur in a limo as well) is $100,000. I wonder why Eric didn't get it for me for Valentines day???
What a deal!!!!! I'm surprised that there were still rooms available at that discount rate. Sorry... I would have guessed, but I didn't get to read your Valentine's blog since I was busy at band!
Well then, had I known about the chauffer driven limo, my guess would have been higher!!!! My goodness, can you imagine anyone spending that kind of money on 2 nights in ANY hotel??????
By the way Jill, this wa posted on Monday and you were not at band that night were you?????
Love ya :) :) ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home