Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Why do I feel ucky? I'm tired of being sick all the time.....today it's my stomach. I hate stomach grossness. Yesterday I had a really hard day at work. One of my children cried for a whole hour non-stop! That impressed me....I almost cried! And then the rest of my kids were CRAZY! I guess this will be my life for the next few months while they get a new co-teacher for me and while my kids adjust to said person. I'm not really looking forward to it!
Today was better. The same child cried for a half hour today. I called my supervisor out to see if she could help. She did. He stopped crying. Hooray. But I was still feeling like gross.....on my break I went to a lounge in the university and drank sprite to help my stomach, and took a little nap. I was in the most comfortable position and was wishing that I didn't have to go back to work. But I did, and I survived....
And now it's evening. I thought about going to the gym, but I still feel gross, I want to watch American Idol, and I want to rest! (and watch The Young and the Restless):)
Hooray for American Idol.

1 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, Blogger Momma C said...

Feel better soon Baby Girl! I took today off from going out to the bowling centre. First day in 2 1/2 weeks. Yeah!!!!

Love ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home