Yay! I did well! I was wrong about the gym question. Man, I don't think I dould get to the gym that often. Hell, I'm not sure I get to school that often sometimes. ^_^
I got 100% on your quiz!!!!!! The only question I took a wild guess on was the video game one, but since i read your blog all the time I guessed the Harry Potter one and it was right!!!! The rest were all simple for me!
2 Comments:
Yay! I did well!
I was wrong about the gym question. Man, I don't think I dould get to the gym that often. Hell, I'm not sure I get to school that often sometimes. ^_^
I got 100% on your quiz!!!!!! The only question I took a wild guess on was the video game one, but since i read your blog all the time I guessed the Harry Potter one and it was right!!!! The rest were all simple for me!
Love ya!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home