Funny times
I forgot to mention a couple of funny things that happened at work last week. Number One, one of my kids was wearing an EDMONTON OILERS jersey!!! I was SOOOOOOO happy, and it put me in a good mood. I taught all my kids to say "GO OILERS GO!!!". It was amusing.What was the other one? I can't remember......Oh yes, now I do. One of my kids has these pullups that she really likes to wear (they have DORA), but they are the kind that don't have the velcro sides, so they're really annoying to put on because the child has to take their shoes and pants off, put the pull up on, and then put their shoes and pants back on. Anyhow, so, our deal is that if she doesn't keep her pull-up dry, then she has to wear a diaper. Anyhow, another teacher was changing her in the evening (around 5:00), and I asked her to please put a diaper on her because her pullup was wet. The child was NOT impressed by this, so she cried, but eventually got over it. About half an hour later, one of my children's parents was picking up her son, and the child with the diaper looks up at her and says "I don't have a diaper on". Sometimes this child is hard to understand so I thought she said that she has a diaper on(as opposed to a pullup). Nope, she pulled down her pants, and sure enough, no diaper. Sigh. I asked her where she put her diaper (afraid that it was sitting in a bin of toys or in the refrigerator or something), but thankfully she had taken it off and put it in the diaper pail herself. (Probably while saying to herself that "teachers take off diapers". She's just that kind of girl). Anyhow, so I was laughing too hard to really get 'mad' at her. It was funny. So I just handed her a pull up and told her to do it herself!! And she did. And then I told her dad that I almost sent her home without a diaper on! Could you imagine how much trouble I would be in!!!!! Especially if she peed all over her car seat? MAN!!!
Anyhow, so those are my funny stories from work right now.
In fact, I think those are ALL my stories right now:)


2 Comments:
Hehehehehehe.... aren't kids funny? One of my kids informed the class that one day his dad's girlfriend was banging her head against the bedpost again, and again, and again, and again! I wonder if she had a headache?
Jill, that is quite possibly the funniest thing I've heard for weeks.
Doug.
Post a Comment
<< Home