V for Bon Jovi
Last night was the night I met Bon Jovi. Okay, so maybe it wasn't REALLY Bon Jovi. You see, we were sitting in TGIFridays (are you surprised???) and our friend Laura goes to the bathroom and comes back and announces that Bon Jovi is sitting by the bathrooms. I wasn't sure if I should believe her or not, and she never really confirmed whether it was just someone who LOOKED like Bon Jovi or whether it was ACTUALLY Bon Jovi. Whatever. I don't know what Bon Jovi looks like and I had a nice big Mango Berry Margharita to sip from, so I was happy either way. Anyhow, so after we ate and we were waiting for the bill, I turned around and there was Bon Jovi....or not....whatever. I made BRIEF eye contact, nodded a greeting and then he left.I can just believe it was actually him, right???
Mind you, what the HELL would Bon Jovi be doing in Illinois at a TGIFridays on St. Patrick's day??? Whatever....
Well, after dinner (a rather late dinner I might add) we went to the 10:30 showing of V for Vendetta. I think I was alone in thinking that I didn't really like the movie, but I really had no idea what the movie was about ahead of time, I didn't know it was a comic book....I think that if I had some background before I saw the movie I would have enjoyed it more. That and it was really late and I was really tired and just wanted to crawl into bed and stay there for awhile.
Ooooh, I did some shopping yesterday on my day off.....I'm not sure if I should go shopping on my Friday's off anymore, as I spend too much money. What did I go in search of again? Oh, yes, Jeans, possibly shoes, and boxers for Eric. Oh, and some soap from Bath and Body works, and possibly a bra. What did I come home with? Two fleece Columbia Jackets (one for Eric, one for me...I needed a lighter Jacket!!!), a pair of pants (not jeans, unfortunately, but super comfy) that I might wear to work, but I might not because I don't want to bleach them...I bleached a pair of pants on Thursday....not impressed. Anyhow....then I went to Bath and Body works to try and get my soap that I love, and discovered that they didn't have the kind that I REALLY wanted. I decided I had time to drive all the way to the mall (where I apparently should have gone in the first place) to find my soap. Yeah, they didn't have it either so I had to settle for different kinds....oh well, variety isn't bad, is it?? I looked around for shoes but I wasn't in the mood to spend a lot of money on them. My shoes are starting to hurt my knees, and pretty soon I'm going to need shoes for work that I can wear with shorts. Hooray for spring/summer soon. Hopefully. Which reminds me I should look and see about getting air conditioning for my car....Oooh, I should also add the part about buying that pants that I'm excited about. I took a large off the rack to try on, and ended up buying the mediums because the larges were too big! That hasn't happened in a long time!
Well, this has been a very ummmm, interesting post. But that's okay cause nobody will read it anyway!!!


6 Comments:
Wrong again!! I read your post. I check your blog everyday, baby girl. I am always glad to read what you're doing. It doesn't surprise me that you bought smaller size pants as I really noticed that you had lost some weight when I was there.
Love to you!!!!
I'm sorry? Don't read your blog? umm...that's a big NO! We all read your blogs regularly. We are all very faithful readers.
Love you darling
I, also, read your blog! And that Bon Jovi thing souns... surreal. Too bad you didn't like the movie, though.
I read your blog! Even when you think it's all the same things...Bon Jovi and smaller pants don't happen very often! :):)
I'm not reading your blog right now.
Yes Jo, I read your blog too. I may be a little behind sometimes...but I always catch up.
Post a Comment
<< Home