I fell down the stairs....he loves me!
So, apparently I have a stair problem. A few months ago I totally missed a stair in the garage due to me not realizing how many stairs are in the garage and me being too lazy to turn on the light...the result was nothing serious, but I could have totally broke my ankle. Thank goodness I am good at landings.....but my landing skills didn't help me today. I was wandering downstairs to the kitchen to fill up my water bottle and the mail was sitting on the railing. I was looking at it, trying to figure out what the top item was (it said HAPPY BIRTHDAY on it), and I was also wondering if there was any mail for Eric or me. I think I stepped too far forward, hit the stair with my heel, slipped and plunged to the ground, hitting my area left of my tail bone on the bottom stair. Thank god I only fell two stairs. I just kinda sat there as Eric's momma came zooming around the corner to make sure nobody was hurt. I felt totally retarded though.....falling down the stairs is kind of an embarassing thing! I made a loud noise too because my waterbottle hit the floor really hard, and I knocked all the mail off the railing, including catalogues:( But I'm alright, except my back really hurts. I'll take a picture if the bruise looks pretty!!! Right now the bruising is pretty deep...we'll see if it comes to the surface nicely, although it's pretty low down, so we might not be able to get a g-rated picture:)I told Eric I was going to tell people 'I fell down the stairs, he loves me' if anybody was wondering about the bruise.....maybe that's not a good idea!!!


1 Comments:
Ha ha ha! "This hurts me more than it hurts you, baby!" Okay, maybe it wouldn't be in the best taste to say "He loves me," but at least you'll show you have a sense of humour about the whole thing. Sorry you hurt yourself, babes, but I enjoyed talking with you tonight. Love ya!
Post a Comment
<< Home