Saturday, March 25, 2006

ROADTRIP!!!

Yesterday while talking to my mommy, she was watching TV and told me that Les Miserables was playing in Detroit Michigan. I looked it up, and this morning I booked tickets for the April 16th show.....hahaha:) Eric and I are going to Detroit:) God I hope there's nothing important going on that weekend that I have to be at!!! I mean, it's Easter weekend....but really, nothing else should be going on. We're going to drive there after Eric gets off of work on the 15th, stay overnight somewhere, and then attend the 2:00 show on Sunday afternoon. Sweet!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 10:12 PM, Blogger Momma C said...

Lucky You guys! I am very jealous! I loved Les Mis when I saw it soooo many years ago! Good thing I had the Detroit station on when you called yesterday eh?

Loves to you both!!!!!

 
At 12:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! That sounds so awesome. Here's hoping that Detroit will be your own personal Castle on a Cloud...at least for those few days! Love you!

Word verification iypash...is that what you wear when you lose an eye?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home