Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Pardon my bottom......



This isn't actually a butt shot, but it's close enough! Hopefully nobody is too offended, but I thought you should see up close (and personal) the bruise that nasty stair left on me!!! I mean, it's not the best picture, as the flash on my camera is so intense that it left the last photo we tried to take in a blinding white mess, so we had to use NO flash so it's kinda dark, but you can definitely see where the bruise is, and how big......

3 Comments:

At 11:57 PM, Blogger Momma C said...

It's a lovely bruise, I must say. My knee doesn't even hurt and there is no bruising at all...just a sore back!

Love ya!!!! :) :) ;)

 
At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Jo!
I had a bruise on my hip from running into a delivery table the other day....but it's not nearly as purple as yours! :(
Nice bum by the way hahahahaha:):) you've been working out

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger Jo said...

haha:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home