Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Lack of update.....

Hmmm, I realize that I haven't written much lately....I haven't really had anything exciting happen in my life that I can really write about here. I mean, I can't really go into details about work 'cause who knows who reads this...but I will give you one hint. Let's say that my ears were still ringing this morning from my day at work yesterday. If you're creative, you'll be able to figure out why!

This weekend Eric and I are going to Detroit to see Les Miserables. I'm totally excited! We booked our hotel room, and hopefully Eric won't have to work too late on Saturday so we can get to Detroit with enough time to enjoy the stay in a hotel. The drive is about 5-6 hours, plus we lose an hour cause of the time change. We should get there around 10:00 hopefully!!!

We had our taxes done on Saturday, and luckily we don't owe the government too much money! However, we paid an arm and a leg to have the taxes done......sigh. I still have to do my Canadian taxes. I still have two weeks, right? hahaha:) I'll get it done, eventually.

I'm battling an illness, as per usual. But luckily it hasn't been too bad, and I've been able to maintain a workout routine and I haven't been too sick at work. Being sick at work is the worst!! My kids all have the same cough that I do though.....

Well, I think that's about it. Goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home