Thursday, April 13, 2006

long......week.........END!

It has been a long week. So long and weird, as I had a really hard time figuring out what day it was today. It really felt like Wednesday, but I was POSITIVE that it was thursday (and hoping to GOD it was Thursday). I think the problem was that I had band on tuesday night instead of thursday, and I went to the gym last night (Wednesday)and Eric's parents were also there, and they usually go on Thursday nights, and not wednesday.....so I was confused this morning. That and I totally crashed last night, exhausted, and unfortunately left clothes in the dryer. I was just laying in bed waiting for awhile before I could go and check my clothes again and apparently fell asleep, woke up at 3:30, and decided that wasn't a good time to go get laundry out of the dryer. Ooops.
Anyhow, now Eric is here, and I should probably go.....I think we're going out or something. I dunno. I'm stoked that it's my weekend!!!! That was a confusing post....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home