Wednesday, May 17, 2006

LET'S GO OILERS!!!!

SWEET!!! My little one better wear his Edmonton Oilers jersey tomorrow!!!!


GO OILERS GO!!!!!!

4 Comments:

At 10:34 PM, Blogger Momma C said...

Pretty Quick on the draw tonight, baby girl!!!! Must have watched the game!! I even watched the last 10 or 11 minutes all by myself as Bruce stayed to watch game at Gateway. I can hear horns honking and cheers outside as I write this.

I'm going to come to Vegas too!!! Jen is going to book the tickets for her and I. Should be fun!!!!

Love ya!! :) :) ;)

p.s. We're goin' 'Duck'Huntin' now!!

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger Jo said...

Duck Huntin? WHAT THE.....???

HOORAY! You're coming to Vegas? That's AWESOME! We will have such a nice time! I'm so pumped!

 
At 1:08 AM, Blogger Momma C said...

The Oilers are going Duck Huntin', as in the Anaheim Mighty Ducks!!!! tehehe!

Love Ya! :) :) ;)

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Jo said...

Ahhhh, I get it now. Eric thought maybe you dug out the old Nintendo system and that you guys were playing "Duck Hunt" hahaha:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home