Sunday, May 21, 2006

Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeeaahhh!!!

I had a concert tonight so I didn't get to watch the game, but I just checked online to make sure that the Oilers won their game tonight!!!
Wouldn't that be freakin' awesome if they shut out the ducks 4-0 at home? Oh, the riots that will occur.....hahahaha:)

So, something weird happened today. I pulled into the parking lot at the school where our concert was being held, and I looked at the vehicle in front of me and was like "WHAT THE HELL???". There were alberta licence plates on this car!!! What the.......I took a picture of it with my phone, but it didn't save so I'm sad. I was trying to do it so nobody would notice and call the police on some crazy woman taking pictures of a vehicles licence plate, so maybe I screwed up. Or maybe my phone is full of pictures. Or something. Whatever. The funniest thing was that the first three letters were EHH....hahahaha! EH!!!!! And they weren't vanity plates!

So, that was my day. I'm glad the concert is over, and now I must email my director and tell him that my attendence will be rather sparse over the summer.......

2 Comments:

At 8:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha Ha! That's awesome! People probably would have assumed you were taking pictures of a different licence place, or maybe that you wanted to report those damn foreigners for doing something illegal. You know how us Alberta drivers are.

Hope your marathod concert went well, Joanne-y! It was good chatting with you however briefly that day. Big hugs and a kiss from YEG.

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Momma C said...

Don't forget the game tonight @7:00 pm your time, baby girl!!!

Love Ya!!!!! :) :) ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home