Monday, June 12, 2006

Funny stories

I forgot to mention how the other day when Eric was getting dressed, he picked up his jeans, put them on and was like, ummm, what the hell is wrong with my jeans? I guess these aren't mine!!! He accidentally picked my jeans up instead, so they were tight throught he legs and short, too. It was funny:)

Another funny story from school. I seriously changed about 6000 diapers today, and most of them were poopy. I brought in some kids inside in the afternoon to change a couple of poopy ones, and before we were going to go back outside, I saw the leftover marshmallows sitting there from camping week last week. I decided to give the kids I had inside some marshmallows, and this one boy that is a very picky eater, apparently LOVES marshmallows. He took his marshmallow and stuffed the whole thing in his mouth, but the marshmallow was so big it was poking out of his mouth. It was rather amusing. Anyhow, that's not the funny part. I was talking to my director about giving my kids marshmallows (which actually is apparently a choking hazard) and my director told me a story about how last year during camping week, she was invited to one of the preschool classroom's campout where they were "roasting marshmallows". This one little girl (who is of brown ethnicity) who is VERY smart, took her marshmallow, stuck it into her mouth, chewed and swallowed and then proclaimed that "This is the best pig's foot I have ever eaten!!!". I find it most hilarious that a three year old would realize that there is gelatin in marshmallows, and that gelatin is made from a pig's foot. Anyhow, she wasn't supposed to be eating the marshmallows because of religious reasons.....ooops:) This little girl is very smart...I believe that she can actually read already....

I'm trying to think of more funny stories......


I'm all out!

2 Comments:

At 3:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

poor Jo! No comments! Where is everyone? Not much new here. Daisy's baby teeth are falling out, It's kinda weird cuz you'll be playing with her and there's a tooth on the ground! Anyway, looking forward to seeing you!

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger Jo said...

I guess nobody likes me. Oh well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home