Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Deal!

Okay, so it sounds like Tomorrow (wednesday) we will be meeting at Darien's (Calgary trail, close to 51st ave, although I've been told it's not called Darien's anymore...hmmm...what's it called now?) at around 7:30-8:00 ish for wings and other food if desired. Then, Thai food on Thursday night....ummmm...what time does anybody want to get together? I'm good whenever, so whomever wants to be there, tell me what time is good for you, and we'll go with it. Probably I'd say 6:30-7:00 ish????? Sound good????

3 Comments:

At 10:54 PM, Blogger 'Nita said...

It's now called "Coast to Coast," but the onnings should still say Darrien's.
I'll be there, but I can't make Thursday. :-( Oh, well, there's still Sunday. :-)

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger Alyssa said...

Have fun Jo, I'm giggin for Opera Nuova all week. Good to hear you're back in town for a visit.

 
At 11:57 PM, Blogger Jo said...

Janita??? Why in the world can't you make Thursday?? Should we flip Thai food to Wednesday??? Now I'm all confused....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home