Tuesday, June 27, 2006

AHHHHH

Okay, so Morgan and Angela want to go Wednesday night, and Pri and Janita want to go Thursday. Now, Sean also left a comment for Thurrrrrsday, but I have no idea whether he's actually in town or not, or if he's just saying Thurrrrsday like that dude with the hair....or whatever. I checked my statcounter and it looks as though Sean posted that comment while still in France.....:) Now, if we go Thursday is Peter going to be there? Because right now it seems that Thursday will probably be the night for Thai food. However, I would LOVE to see Morgan and Angela on wednesday. We could always go for Thai food on Wednesday also....that's a whole lot of Thai food though:) We could always do something else.....LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS/FEELINGS:):):):):)

7 Comments:

At 2:50 PM, Blogger 'Nita said...

I agree with the AAAH!
My understanding was that Sean gets into town on the 29th, which would be Thursday.
I'm cool either way because I have no idea what's going on. I'm gonna go yell at my manager tonight.
Peter's good with either as well, since he only works 3-6 on Wednesday.
However, I have a suggestion: Make one night Thai and one night Darrien's and then whoever can make it can show up on either night.

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger Jo said...

That's a good idea......Shall we say Darrien's on Wednesday, and Thai food on Thursday??? Anybody? Anybody?????

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger MorPRi said...

Morgo says: I'm up for Darrien's on Wednesday! We'll all be seeing each other at Peter's for dinner anyways on the 2nd, so it's all good. mmm....Darrien's

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger Jo said...

Okay, so Maybe Darien's around 7:30 then?? Sound alright??? I should possibly have a car available so that I can get myself there....

 
At 6:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

right, tomorrow at 7:30. Morgan, if you get this, can I meet up with you somewhere beforehand? Send me an email or leave me a message on my blog. (I love technology.)

I'm sad I won't get to go for Thai! (STUPID mess dinner.)

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger MorPRi said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger MorPRi said...

Okay, I totally screwed up on the grammar, so instead of having wrath reign on my poor self, I decided to remove my previous comment. What I tried to say was that I am going to be able to make Thursday Thai, and I am bringing a guest. (no, not my ass, a REAL guest!) -PRi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home