Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Two people responded, and the verdict is that they think we should stick to the original plan. Darrien's at 7:30.

The only problem that I can think of is that there's not very many people making it to Thai food on Thursday.....Me, Sean? PRi? (and guest)....is anybody else coming?

Okay, see some of you tonight at around 7:30 ish! (at Darrien's)

5 Comments:

At 2:38 PM, Blogger 'Nita said...

Peter will be at both

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger Jo said...

cool!!!!!

 
At 7:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jo! I wish that I could go for Thai food. Maybe I'll go all by myself down here or something. :o( Hi to everyone! Eat a wing, drink a beer, do SOMETHING for me!

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger MorPRi said...

PRi: cancel guest. what a hoser

 
At 2:24 AM, Blogger Jo said...

Hhahaha, so tomorrow night will be Jo, Sean, Peter and PRi....sounds good:) Oh, and Janita later on!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home