UGH
I am spoiled with three day weekends, and when I don't have one, I'm not very excited to go back to work on Monday morning. Due to my Monday off last week, I didn't have Friday off and I have to go back to work tomorrow morning. Sigh! Oh well....I'll survive, I suppose, and then after four days I will have a three day weekend. And, in 2.5 weeks I'll be off to VEGAS!!!! Woo Hoo:):):)This weekend was pretty good. One of Eric's students gave him very good seats to this smooth jazz concert in Chicago last night so we went to that. It was called "Guitars and Saxes" and was pretty cool. Not EXACTLY my style of music, but good performers, that's for sure. We caught the train back home after the concert, but the concert ended at about 10:40 and our train didn't come until 12:30, so we had to kill some time after the concert. We went for a drink (I had lemonade and Eric had 7&7) at this restaurant close by with the other people we were at the concert with. And then, as if it wasn't late enough, our train got stopped in Des Plaines for at least 20 minutes because some putzes at the front of the train did something bad enough to get themselves arrested. Good times....it was nearly two o'clock in the morning before we got home!
Today Eric went to the gym with me again, and that's about all we did! I was lazing around watching TV wondering if there was something I was supposed to do today. I have no idea......Hopefully I didn't forget to do something I was supposed to do today!!!!!! We also went to the grocery store and did some laundry too....unimportant things, I suppose. Anyhow, this week should be rather low key. I have a staff meeting on Tuesday, a band concert on Wednesday, and thankfully I have thursday night off band!! Sweet. I guess that adds a few hours to my long weekend this week.
My co-teacher's last day is Thursday, and I think my new co-teacher is starting this week too. That's good!!!
Y'all should go update your blogs so I have something to read!!!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home