Sunday, July 23, 2006

Only one and a half more weeks til vegas! I'm very excited:)
But in other news....hmmmm....not much other news...This weekend brought some interesting things, I guess. Eric and I are actively searching for an apartment to move into. We have some prospects, but we'll see......
On Saturday I hung around and did nothing while waiting for Eric to come home. He was busy chumming with his boss, letting him know that he's going back to school next year. Yikes! I might also start working at the music store on Fridays and Saturdays for some extra cash! I kind of need something else part-time since I don't make a lot of money, and that seems like a good option. Then, after he finally arrived home we went over to Colin's house for some pizza (I ate way too much) and some video games. Our gamecube is over at his house for the time being. We played liquid crack (AKA Warioware), F-zero, mariokart, super smash bros., and Eric and Colin played Timesplitters until 1:30 in the morning.
Today we lazed around, and then finally went to the Forest Preserve to walk. We walked 2.8 miles. It was kind of hot out, but it was a nice walk. I like walking! Tonight Eric will practice, and I will do, ummm, something. I don't know what yet. I've started reading the first Harry Potter book again. It seems like every summer, sometime in July, I get the urge to read them. I love those books:)
Tomorrow I go to work, and I have NO co-teacher. My new co-teacher hasn't started yet, so we'll see what happens to all my kids tomorrow. Hopefully it goes alright. Next Saturday I am babysitting one of my little darlings!!! It's the first time I've been asked to babysit. I'm quite excited:)
Hope you are all beating the heat in Edmonton. Wish I was there:):):):):):)

5 Comments:

At 10:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's exciting to hear that you are looking for an apartment somewhere! Poor Jo....you definitely need to move! And I wish you were here too! You should move here. Miss you!:):)

 
At 12:45 AM, Blogger 'Nita said...

So. Hot. Looking forward to Uruguayn winter.
But, yay, moving! I actually started packing for my move today. Well, actually, it was so that we could make our house look pretty to sell it, but it still involved putting things in boxes. Or, more acurately, in piles on the floor next to the boxes. ^_^

 
At 7:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apartment prospects? I'm definitely liking the sounds of that! Joanne working a second job? *pauses* Well, money is always good. But best of all? My new house (for those reading this...it's a house sitting gig, so don't get too exited!) has AIR CONDITIONING! The angels are smiling upon me...much love to you! Hope your day without co-teacher went okay! I'd better stop writing...all these exclamation marks are making this look like an Archie comic! XXOO

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger Jo said...

YAY! Johnny's back from Scotland! EMAIL ME!!!

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger Momma C said...

This is my 3rd time trying to post this comment. Yesterday your comment wouldn't give me the word verification so..........

Apartment hunting????? When did you decide this? I'm glad though!

9 more days until....Vegas!!!

Love ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home