Saturday in Vegas
Since it's been a week since day three in Vegas, maybe I should recap. Basically we did more of the same. We eat breakfast at the Luxor, which was good. Typical breakfast buffet, and I got my french toast so I was happy! (It was good, too). Then we went back to the hotel briefly, and then the girls headed out towards the Aladdin to go to Bath and Body works. We stopped for a bit at the Coca-cola store, which was, well, everything Coca-Cola. I got a little bottle of coke to drink, but then I didn't keep the bottle because I didn't feel like lugging it around. After Jen rampaged Bath and Body works, we went back to our hotel and sat at the pool for a bit. Jen spilled her expensive Long Island Iced Tea after one sip (it was very sad), and it became a bit of a joke talking about Jen's $22 Long island Iced tea, since she went and got a refill. At least she got to keep the glass!!! After a while at the pool we showered and hung out. I think dinner happened in the hotel that night, and then Jen, Eric and I took a cab to the Stratosphere. After wandering around there a bit, we decided to walk up the strip to the Wynn. Yeah...we didn't realize how far it was!!! On the way we walked by the Sahara, and saw possibly the most revolting-looking rollercoaster I have ever set eyes upon. Jen and I could barely stand watching it because of how it goes straight up, really high, hangs there for a bit, and then goes back down taking it's passengers backwards for the remainder of the ride. NO THANKS!!!! It has a loopdy-loop also, but that I can handle. The straight up part, not so much.So anyway, we walked around the Wynn a bit. Very up-class.....we noticed the three mile long line to get a cab, decided that since it's Saturday night, we probably weren't going to get a cab anywhere, so we kept on walking!! We walked all the way back to our hotel!!!! (with a brief stop for a drink and a sit down in the forum shops). I think it's about 6 miles from the Stratosphere to New york New York. I think we were walking about three hours or something, and we were very tired when we got back to our hotel.
No dance party. :(
And of course, stupid blogger won't let me up load any more pictures right now. I guess I'm pushing my luck, since it let me upload the pics from day two:) Oh well, I guess we'll just have to wait!


1 Comments:
Poor Jo.....I realized it was a good thing we drove to Vegas last time hahaha staying at the Stratosphere made visiting the strip a looooong walk unless we drove! I haven't been to Wynn (it was still under construction), how is it? About the same as every other hotel/casino on the strip?? mmmm....Luxor breakfast:):):)
Post a Comment
<< Home