VEGAS BABY!
There is so much that I want to write about Vegas, however I think that it will be too long of a post to write all one chunk. So I should break it down. I have a lot of pictures that I would love to share with all of you, but you all know how much fun it is to load digital photos onto blogger.....sigh......so eventually they'll all make it on here. But we'll see......Man, I don't even know where to begin!
I guess at the beginning.....?????
Eric and I got up at 3:40 in the morning, got ready and Eric's dad took us to the airport at 4:30!!! Thanks Papa G!!! We arrived in Vegas around 8:15, discovered that our bag didn't catch the same flight as us, and told them to please deliver our baggage to our hotel when it arrives. We then caught the shuttle to our hotel, "checked-in" (we didn't get our room number yet, but we announced our arrival to the hotel and told them that there would be a bag arriving for us) and then headed on our merry way. We were in need of some food, so that was our goal. We headed down the strip to a couple of cheesy souvenir shops right across from our hotel. Then we headed into the Aladdin desert shops, and found Cheeseburger Las Vegas. We ate there. Aren't you guys jealous Fiz, Morgan and PRi???? I thought of you when we went there!!!! After eating we continued through the mall a bit, and then back out onto the strip to explore. Here's some Pics!!!!





We only went down as far as "The Venetian". We saw the creepy blue man group wax people, some moving statues, some TIGERS:), some rain, and Casinos:) It was good times!!!!
Around 3:00 we headed back to our hotel after phoning to find out our room number. We collected our bags and headed up to our room. I was pleased to see that we had a HUGE room, which I nicknamed the "Dance party" room, as there was enough room in there to have a kick-ass wild dance party in there!!! Unfortunately, every night we were too exhausted to have such a wild party, but that's alright. I'll post pictures of our room later:) We took a three hour nap and then hung around waiting for everyone else to arrive. We played some slots, lost money, and finally around 11:00 or 11:30 everyone else arrived and we went to this restaurant in our hotel to eat. We had to wait forever for service and for our food, but eventually we finished up there and headed to the casino to play more slots. I was wired, probably from exhaustion and all the oxygen they pump into the casinos, so everyone eventually went to bed around 2:30. That meant that Eric and I were up for a full 24 hours, minus the nap we took earlier.
We should have had the dance party that night:)
Anyhow, despite the fact that we went to bed at 2:30 after being up for 24 hours, we woke up around 8:00 and were both WIDE AWAKE. Weird.....
I'l write about day two later!


3 Comments:
Nice, but I think Eric is losing his hair. :P
I think that I'm still a little wired from the trip. I didn't get too much sleep today after arriving at my home at 4:06 am!!!!
Off to the coast tomorrow morning.....EARLY, YAWN!!!! :) Should be fun to see our friends for a few days and have a bit of a break with Bruce.
Love ya!!! Talk when we get back :) :) ;)
I'm so glad you had a great time! It sounds like you had a blast despite no sleep and losing money:):) hahaha I can't wait to hear more about your trip!:) mmm...cheeseburgers
Post a Comment
<< Home