Day Four, Sunday, our last day
Sunday was a sad day, because I knew the end was nearing for time with my family, and the worst part is that I have no idea when I'll see any of them again!! The day was still good though. We all had breakfast together inside the hotel. I had french toast, italian style:) Yummy! Then the girls headed off to Mandalay Bay (VERY nice hotel) and then we met back up together to head down to the Mirage so that I could go to the Secret Garden, the dolphin and White Tiger habitat. Hooray!! We took the monorail...yeah, don't EVER take the metro. By the time you've walked to the station in the hotel you're at, you could've walked to wherever you wanted to be, and saved $5.00 while you're at it! The Habitat was awesome. We got to see some of the Dolphin trainings, and saw many white tigers. I was very happy! After that Jill and Jen took the bus back to New York, New york (which apparently was another transportation adventure) and Ryan, Eric and I wandered back down the strip. We stopped at the Aladdin to get our free pull on their giant slot machine, but we didn't win. We also stopped at the Paris so Ryan could get one of thise Eiffel Tower cups. Eric and I Drank the humongous margharita that went in it, and both of us ended up with tummy aches for the end of the day. Blech. We also stopped at Fat Burger, which is supposed to be wildly amazing, but I didn't think it was all that special. Expensive, yes. Special? not so much. Then I'm not too sure what we did. We met Jen, Jill and my Mom who were having lunch in the Hotel. Sat with them for a bit. Then I think we just hung out playing slots and sitting outside until a taxi whisked my family away to the airport, leaving me to cry in Eric's arms. Literally.....Eric took me to Starbucks to make me feel better, and my grande green tea frappuccino did a little to help ease my pain. He also took me over to MGM grand to see the lions, and that helped a bit too. But I was still sad, and I still am.
Then Eric and I just kind of wandered, sat where we could, fed quarters into the slots and then got our bags and we, too, were whisked off to the airport.
The End!!!!!


2 Comments:
We cried a bit too.... I don't like leaving my baby sister behind! Did you hear about our argument at the airport?
I had a great time in Vegas with you guys! Cheers to margaritas,$22 iced tea, and Victoria's Secret ( customs didn't ask why I needed 20 pairs of underwear for the weekend).
Don't know when I'll see you again but I hope it's not too long! Maybe we'll have to plan for the Mirage one day ?
Love you lots!
Did we have an argument at the airport??? I don't remember!!! I do remember telling the immigration officer that if he didn't like the look of my sandles, I would take them off before going through the metal detector thingy.
I hate the saying goodbye thing too.
Love ya lots and lots :) :) ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home