Thursday, August 17, 2006

I didn't realize how stressed out about work I actually was until today. You see, we had this "quality assurance" visit happen this week at our center, and I've spent the last two months trying to get my kids ready for this visit, to show some lady that I've been following NAEYC guidelines (NAEYC is an accredidation thingy that's very prestige, and we're accredited), so anyway, I've been totally stressed out about this visit, making sure that I've been getting my kids to do everything they need to be doing, and making sure that I'M doing everything I need to be doing, and it's been really crazy. The lady visited our room on wednesday, was in and out observing most of the day. Very nervewracking. But now it's over and I can be a lot more relaxed, for now.
I've still been exhausted from the past two-three weeks. I've been trying to upload more pics from Vegas, but again, Blogger is being uncooperative. Tomorrow I go to work at the music store.....hopefully all goes well. Aimee is also working there now, but I think that AFTER WE MOVE (YES, WE ARE MOVING) I'll be working in Des Plaines, which is coveniently located approximately 5 minutes away from our APARTMENT, and Aimee will be in Barrington, which is conveniently located about 5 minutes from the house.
Eric and I sign our least on Sunday, and then we'll see how the move goes. It may be a gradual move, or we may rent a truck. We'll see.....I dunno! We bought a bed!!! Hooray!!!! A nice one, too. Our friend Colin works at Grant's appliances, so he got us a good deal on a very nice memory foam bed. Hopefully that will help with the exhaustion problem, and hopefully the hip problem, too. My hip joints have been giving me some grief lately....I'm not sure whether I should check out a chiropractor or not...I'm just hoping it will go away on it's own. It's better than it was a couple weeks ago, but still not 100%. Sigh.
Well, I should go to bed. I'm so excited that I can sleep in until 9:30. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home