Let's see: In the middle of moving, don't have internet at new place yet, not sure when we will, and not sure how much access I will have to internet in the near future. We are definitely getting internet at our new place (which is AWESOME, by the way) but we're pretty busy, and really need to go and see what kind of internet option is best for us! We'll see when that happens. In the meantime, my access might be sporatic. I'm sure you all understand.
I am SICK of washing and drying dishes! That part of moving sucks, especially with no dishwasher!!! My hands are already all dishpan-y!!! Oh well. The end is near, I suppose.
Now I should go pack some stuff so that we can stay at the apartment. Our bed is coming tomorrow sometime, and they are going to call us sometime between 6 and 7am to let us know the four hour time frame in which they could be delivering our bed! Tonight we will stay on the futon:)
Hope everyone is doing well. Hopefully I won't be completely without internet access, well, EVER:)
Saturday, August 26, 2006
This is my blog and I hope that it will help me keep in touch with my fellow Canadians.
About Me

- Name: Jo
- Location: United States
Most people call me Jo, and I am 25 years old. I have a degree in Education and a degree in Music. I am married, and I AM CANADIAN!!!
Previous Posts


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home