Here's what's been up
1. Eric and I Signed our lease on Sunday. We have an apartment2. Eric and his dad moved everything upstairs from the basement yesterday
3. Eric, his dad, Colin and Laura moved everything from the garage to the apartment today.
4. I had an incredibly bad week at work
5. I somehow managed to get out of moving anything so far, although we still have a bunch of stuff in our room move still, AND we have to unpack.
6. Eric and I bought my dream comforter set and new sheets for our new bed that will be delivered sometime on Sunday (the bed, not the comforter). We also may buy some really cool lamps also, but we'll wait and see what we need for the apartment once we get a little more settled.
7. I am really tired, since I woke up at around 3:30am, and really didn't get much sleep after that.
8. I've worked three-ish shifts at the music store, and still don't REALLY know how to run the computer. Hopefully tomorrow will help that!
9. Although I'm tired, I doubt very much that I'm as tired as Eric, Colin, Laura or Eric's dad. THANKS GUYS!!! Sorry I had to work!!!! I wish I could have seen the Love Sac adventure. Apparently they put it in a bag (a BAG???? The Love Sac is six feet!!!) and sucked the air out so it got smaller. It was quite a spectacle, and I'm sad that I missed it! And I never really realized how much room the Love Sac took up until tonight when I got here and it wasn't here, and now there's a HUGE empty space where it used to be. I can't wait until tomorrow when I get to see our apartment with all our stuff in it! Hooray!!!


2 Comments:
Sounds very exciting!!!! I'm sure that your room looks quite empty without the Love Sac. It was fun to try and manouver around it, especially when there was someone sitting on it!!
Have fun unpacking all your stuff!!! It will be like Christmas for the next while as you unpack your wedding gifts and things you haven't seen for the last year and a bit!
Love ya!!! :) :) ;)
Oooooh, CHRISTMAS!! Hooray!
Post a Comment
<< Home