I'm starting to be a little less afraid of our gas stove. We had a gas stove at Eric's parents house, so I got used to having to light the gas on the stove tops, but I've never had experience with a gas oven. Well, that's what we have. Eric and I used it the other day for the first time. I made him do it, but it actually worked and food was indeed cooked. We used it one other time to make pizzas, and they turned out, so I'm using it tonight to heat up some rice balls. Mmmmm, Arancini:) I think I lit the stove (hopefully, since my balls of rice are in there), and hopefully the food is heating up. The oven is making weird noises though....hmmmm....hopefully nothing explodes, and that my dinner turns out okay:) I'm hungry. Speaking of that, I've been really hungry lately. Especially at work. I even brought a snack for my break today because I've been feeling so hungry lately. It's not just the hungry in the tummy kind, either. It's the you start to feel weird in your head and rest of body too. Weird.....
Anyhow, hopefully that goes away soon.
My kids are still wild and crazy. Hopefully that will go away soon too.
I'm still enjoying my cable/phone/internet in the apartment! Hopefully it's worth it!!! I think we could do without the cable service (except that all three services run off the cable), but it sure is nice to be able to relax in front of the television! Last night we watched most of "50 first dates" which I've seen before, but still really enjoyed. It's a cute movie.
I should really go check on those riceballs.......
Wednesday, September 13, 2006
This is my blog and I hope that it will help me keep in touch with my fellow Canadians.
About Me

- Name: Jo
- Location: United States
Most people call me Jo, and I am 25 years old. I have a degree in Education and a degree in Music. I am married, and I AM CANADIAN!!!
Previous Posts


2 Comments:
HMMMMMMMM...... hungry, tired....am I going to be an aunty?????? :)
god I hope not.....
Post a Comment
<< Home