Dance party anybody?
It's been an interesting time lately....I don't think I've ever been so stressed. Yesterday I felt so weird....like shaky and so on edge. It was not good. So we went out last night to this bar with a few friends, had a couple drinks and amused ourselves with the spontanenous weird-assed dance party that errupted behind us at the bar. We were just sitting there, it was about 11:00 and we had noticed that the music kept getting louder and louder, and all of a sudden these hootchie girls started this dance party! Some people climbed up on the table beside us and plugged in the dance party light, and we watched people seriously vogueing for 15 minutes until it spontaneously stopped again. I ouldn't understand why the people dancing couldn't understand how ridiculous they looked. You see, when I would dance at bars, I totally understood how silly I looked, and that's what made it fun. But these people were seriously grinding and vogueing and absolutely thought that they looked hot. I laughed. A Lot. Anyhow, so I think the hanging out and the two martinis helped a bit with my stress problem, and I'm feeling a lot better today. I mean, I'm not looking forward to work on Monday, but at least I'm not feeling like I should go and get some valium prescribed anymore.So that was Friday. Today I went to work and then took Aimee back to our apartment to see it for the first time. We hung out until Eric got home, and then went to Portillos for yummy food. I had an Oreo milkshake for lunch today (not from Portillos) and it was delicious. I did not however have my usual Chocolate shake from Portillos due to aforementioned Oreo milkshake:) That would just have been piggy!!!! I already feel humongous. I have been having a hard time getting into a routine that involves actually going to the gym lately. I need to cancel my membership at the YMCA that I was going to because it's far away now, and I want to enroll at the YMCA that's a minute away from my house. I just haven't done it. Maybe I should do that tomorrow, and then I can like, work out again. I've been jogging at night, which has been good, but I can't run for nearly as long as I can do other things, and when I would go to the gym, sometimes I would run for 20 minutes and then do 25 minutes of other things. So I'm not getting the same amount of exercise. I think I have to be a bit more active living at the apartment what with having to climb the stairs a lot and walking to and from the car and garbage dumpster etc, plus all the laundry involves several trips up and down the stairs and stuff, but it's not the same. Hopefully I don't turn into a fatty again:):):):):):) (maybe I should lay off the milkshakes and Klondike bars?) I just want to get back into a work out routine. The problem is that there's so much other stuff to do at night now!!!! Dishes, shopping, cooking....you know! Real life stuff:)
Anyhow, oh yes, tonight. After we went to Portillos (maybe I should lay off the portillos too?) we headed over to Colin's brother's house cause there was a gathering there, hung out for a bit and then went to Colin's to watch this documentary called "Murder Ball". It was about a bunch of paraplegic's who play wheelchair rugby. Interesting...... Then we came home, I made some tea and here I am now. My throat is sore (from the cold that I've had for three weeks now, I guess) so I was hoping that the tea would help. I guess it is, but I should probably take something too. Maybe I'll go do that now. Hopefully y'all are having a good weekend! Don't forget to call if you want to talk! I'll phone you back and we can talk for free!!!!!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home