Tuesday, September 19, 2006

WINTER?????

Where the heck did summer go?? I remember last september when I was going to the gym in shorts, a t-shirt and sandals. Now I have to wear my freakin' fleece and I'm still cold. I think earth is in a hurry for winter. I'm sure not. Fall is probably my favourite season, and it seems to be, ummm, non-existent. How sad.
Today was really cold. We kept our kids outside for as long as we could, but I was seriously cold out there. Then in the afternoon it started raining, so we had to go in. Is the weather as miserable in Edmonton as it is here?
Hopefully it gets warmer for a bit before all the nasty weather comes!!!

3 Comments:

At 11:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, yes it is.... no snow yet, but lots of rain and cold. we've had to cancel our fun day twice so far due to bad weather! we'll try again tomorrow.

 
At 11:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I blame the Great Lakes. Stupid natural wonders.

 
At 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even Daisy doesn't want to go outside....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home