About Me:):):)
1. FIRST NAME?Joanne
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
I think my middle name Amy might be after someone, but I got nothing.....
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
Ummmmm.....last week sometime, out of frustration.....
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Not particularly, but I think it's getting neater
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT?
Not Ham....probably, ummm, well, salami. Sure. Did I tell you how I mistakenly bought two pounds of salami the other day??? Ooops...I guess I still haven't got the whole pounds thing under my belt....but at least we managed to eat it all!!!
6. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
No, but I have a fish. And an estranged cat who lives in Canada with his adoptive mother!
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I doubt it very much. I don't think I'd be able to get to know me very well.
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL?
Does my blog count?
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Definitely...most people probably think I'm a real "B" because of it, too!
>10. Do you still have your tonsils?
Unfortunately....
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Doubtful, but I might be convinced to sky dive....figure that one out!!!
12. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
I usually buy shoes without laces, but if they do have them, then yes, I'd say so. Or at least I'd have to untie them to put them on again...
13. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
I guess I'd have to be to have made it through some of the things that have happened in my life!
14. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Depends on the mood, but I think I'll have to settle on Cookies and Cream. Smarties blizzard came to mind too, but I think I satisfied my craving for those in Canada three months ago. No cravings for it yet!!
15. SHOE SIZE?
usually a 10, but sometims 9.5.
16. RED OR PINK?
Orange? Oh wait....what was the question again? PINK!
17. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
That I'm difficult to get to know well.
18. WHAT DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Canada....everything about it, including family, friends and scenery.
19. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
Sure, if you have time
20. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES YOU ARE WEARING?
I'm not wearing either!
21. LAST THING YOU ATE?
I made chicken with salami (the last of the two pounds), feta and pasta with garlic, parmesean cheese, pepper and oil. And salad. Yum!
22. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
SouthPark on TV
23. FAVORITE SMELL?
Fall, the ocean, and baking
24. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO?
Eyes, I guess
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Love them both!
26. FAVORITE DRINK?
Right now it's Lipton Citrus green tea, but I love any kind of tea or carbonated beverage:)
27. FAVORITE SPORT?
Baseball....I miss playing!
28. Eye color?
Blue-ish, but kinda grey...gray???? Grey....whatever:)
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Nope, and no glasses, either
30. NUMBER OF PIERCINGS?
"5" but none of them are currently in use. I don't have any earrings that make my ears happy!
31. FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK?
Probably Sunday, because that's my day off
32. FAVORITE FOOD?
Everything. Food in general is yummy. But I love pasta, fruit and Portillos! Oh, the Portillos:):):)
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS
I love Scary Movies, but I like Happy Endings too.
34. LAST MOVIE SEEN?
Unleashed with Jet Li...good movie, actually. Is that how you spell his name? Whatever....
35. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Orange with pink flowers
36. SUMMER OR WINTER?
I prefer a warm fall to either of those seasons, but I guess Summer.
37. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs
38. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Lately, Ice Cream, which is weird. But at restaurants I always want the warm gooey brownie with fudge, nuts and ice cream and stuff. Mmmmm.......
39. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Who knows....I'm posting this on my blog instead of emailing it, so whoever else wants to post it on their blog
40. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
See question #39
41. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING?
A book called "Trading Up", bu I'm really not interested in it, and then "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire". I'm thinking about startng my new book that i bought by Janet Evanovich.
42. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I don't have one. I have a touch pad, and although we do have a nifty new mini-mouse now, we don't have a mouse pad yet.
43. FAVORITE TV SHOW?
I barely watch tv. I haven't even been watching Y&R lately. I've just been keeping up on the internet with the daily updates. I guess like CSI or something.
44. FAVORITE SOUNDS?
Music....love music
45. ROLLING STONE or the BEATLES?
Beatles, I suppose. I don't really listen to the 'stones
46. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME?
I think Australia is further away than New Zealand, but either one of those I guess.
47. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT
I play bassoon, and I've managed to survive nearly a year teaching 2 year olds. I think that's pretty special:)
48. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
September 23, 1981 at the Royal Alex in Edmonton. Right?
49. WORST CELEBRITY CRUSH?
Heath Ledger.....
50. WHICH STORE WOULD YOU CHOSE TO MAX OUT YOUR CREDIT CARD?
That's a hard one....Probably like, Dick's which is a sporting goods store, or Best Buy or something. OR, if I could go to a travel store and buy vacation packages....
51. FAVORITE FLOWER?
I'll go with Orange roses. So inpure, but I love them anyway!


9 Comments:
Your middle name came from your Grandmother I believe...
That is what I thought too, but I didn't want to say in case I was wrong....
Your grandmother Carson to be exact. It was also her mother's name Amy Maude Day. Aren't you glad I didn't name you 'Maude' or pehaps Beatrice as in yur great grandmother Carson's name. I'm sure that ALL 3 of my girls are glad that they weren't named after my mother's real 1st name Winnyfred!!! :)
But then we could be babes!!!
Babes with which name???? I think that you are all babes anyway!! But I suppose I am a little biased!!!!!!:) :) ;)
I think she means the nickname "Babe". If you want us to call you that we could....
Jill.. I just read your profile or whatever you call it and all I can say is Leland?????? Wow, I never knew..
Jen is correct. I am SO funny:)
At least it's not Dog or Beth!
Beth's boobs frighten me........even you could be scared of them!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home