I forgot how much I love libraries
Yes, I realize that I am a nerd. Geek. Loser. Whatever:) But I LOVE Libraries. I used to spend a lot of time at the library in highschool. On thursday nights after Jazz band, I would go downtown, eat dinner and spend 2-3 hours in the library doing homework, reading, sleeping....lots of things. I find it....relaxing. Not to mention that I'm surrounded with books, DVD's and CD's that I don't even have to pay for to use. Who could want anything more????Anyhow, so the reason I'm bringing this up is that tonight I got myself a library card. Hooray for me!!!! After work I went to this training, but it turned out that that training is actually tomorrow night, so I went home, decided that it was a nice evening for a walk and walked over to the library. What fun!!! I didn't spend too much time there, but I did pick up a couple of reference books for early childhood and a few children's music CD's. I took a poke around upstairs at the adult stuff, but nothing there caught my eye just yet. I'm still in the middle of reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, and Hard Eight (Janet Evanovich), so I don't need any big girl books just yet.
Oh, in other news, my fish died on Sunday. How sad. I think we will get another one soon, but first I need to clean out his bowl. He wasn't eating, and he looked kinda sick.....and I guess that he was. Or maybe we shouldn't get another one since we don't have good luck with fish. I dunno. We'll see!!!!!


1 Comments:
You must be your father's daughter. I remember going to the library with dad...I remember going to the library downtown on the bus and then we would have lunch! So much fun. Even when he would take us to the one at Capilano. I keep thinking I should get a card but I'm so impatient, if I want to read a book I want it now!
About your fish, I don't think anyone has good luck with fish!
Post a Comment
<< Home