Too much junk food
Halloween.....yeah. Too much junk food in my presence!! We have like 4 bags of halloween candy, and we only got one set of trick-or-treaters. I KNOW there were more around our apartments, but they didn't come to our door. So now we're stuck with all this candy, and I'm afraid I'm going to eat it all!!!! Pair that with not going to the gym.....not a pretty picture! PLUS, I still have most of the chocolate bars from when I was visiting, a lot of smarties and stuff that y'all have sent me, and a whole bunch of chips. And then other candy that I've received at work etc. TOO MUCH JUNK!!!!!! Remind me to go work out tomorrow night, no matter what! I would have gone to the gym tonight, however I wanted to be home in case there were trick-or-treaters. Well, that didn't work out so well!!! So instead I hung out, ate candy, attempted to practice bassoon until a loud noise happened in one of the surrounding apartments possibly telling me to shut the hell up, and now I'm here. Stupid everything!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home