Monday, October 30, 2006

Yesterday was a very productive day. I stayed in bed until probably 11:00, but then I got up and cleaned our apartment, did laundry and got a lot accomplished. We also got Eric some new shoes, got JoJo a new fish, and looked at cats at Petsmart with yearning in our hearts. I miss having a cat. There was this pair of girl kittens that were supposedly sisters. They were named Peaches and Kara, 6 months old and looking for a good home together.....sigh. How I wanted to bring them back home with me!!!! But I had to settle with the fish. He seems to be doing well. Hopefully he ate his food and he doesn't die. I don't like it when my fishies die!!! I haven't named him yet. Maybe if I don't name him he will just live.
We also went grocery shopping at this store that's close to our apartment that we'd never been to before that actually has pretty good prices. We shall be going there more often!
Today we both went to work and/or school, and then tonight we decided to walk down to borders, which is kinda far away. It was such a nice night though, so it was fun. My feet are kind of tired now though.
Now I just don't feel like going to bed. Although I am tired (and a little bit sick), I don't want the night to be over because that means I have to get up in the morning and go to work again.

life sucks that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home