Just think how precious every day with him is...... Did you go to the gym last nite? Go again today ( but make sure to watch Survivor:) My new job is going good but I have to wake up at 4:30 or 5:00 every morning!!!! I'm not sure how that will go! Maybe I will win the lottery.....
I hope that he doesn't die. Maybe the other 2 were just your practice fishies. Anyway, don't eat too much of that candy. We only had about 25 kids of which only 15 or so were little ones and then we had some teens that shouldn't have even been out!!!! They all got handfuls of candies though.
2 Comments:
Just think how precious every day with him is......
Did you go to the gym last nite? Go again today ( but make sure to watch Survivor:)
My new job is going good but I have to wake up at 4:30 or 5:00 every morning!!!! I'm not sure how that will go! Maybe I will win the lottery.....
I hope that he doesn't die. Maybe the other 2 were just your practice fishies. Anyway, don't eat too much of that candy. We only had about 25 kids of which only 15 or so were little ones and then we had some teens that shouldn't have even been out!!!! They all got handfuls of candies though.
Love ya!!! :) :) ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home