Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year everybody!!!

I'm just sitting here waiting for my guests to arrive. Eric and I got nominated for having the new years eve "party" this year. There's only going to be 5-6 people, so it's all good. We're going to have an abundance of food, beverages and music. Oh, and nintendo, I'm sure.
But I was a little panicked when I heard people were coming over. It was decided on Friday night, while we were at dinner with friends. After dinner we went to a movie, (The Pursuit of Happyness) and then Saturday was going to consist of going to work at 7:15 in the morning for out clean day, and then working at the music store, and after work going to Eric's parents' house for their holiday party. So I wasn't sure when I was going to have a chance to prepare for such an event at our apartment. BUT, we managed to score some leftover food from Eric's parents' party, which was VERY nice of them, and today we cleaned, grocery shopped and prepared for this event. Friends should be here soon, and then Eric and Colin will be travelling to the Liquor store, and I will probably be getting food ready. Sounds like fun.

So, anyway, this post is turning out to be random again. Wednesday, I did everything I said I was going to do. I dropped my car off, went to the mall and got myself in to see the eye doctor. I don't need glasses, but she did give me those drops to dialate my pupils, so I was having a hard time reading afterwards. I was trying to shop for an FM transmitter but I couldn't read the damned boxes, so somebody had to help me! It was annoying. And after that I didn't feel like shopping anymore. I made an appointment for the dentist, and went to that appointment on Friday. I have three cavities, and the dentist told me to get an appointment with the orthodontist to see what he wants to do about the tooth that's stuck up in my gums. Good times......
Anyhow, so back to my car. It needed 4 new tires, a new wheel, a new muffler strap thingy, and the brakes needed to get done as they were 80% worn. SOOOOO, it has been a VERY expensive month for cars. Sucky!!!!!
And yeah and stuff.
So I guess I should wrap this up, but I just wanted to wish everybody a safe and happy New Years Eve, and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I miss you!!!!! And I wish I were there.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home