Thursday, December 21, 2006

Today is a good day!!!!

I'm in a really good mood right now. THat's a first!!!! I got to leave work at 1:00, and although that means less money for me, it was so nice to have the afternoon to relax, tidy up the apartment, sort out some stuff, and go SHOE SHOPPING!!! Although I didn't find exactly what I was looking for, there were some good sales and I managed to get two pairs of shoes (one is Merrels and one is Reebox)and three pairs of cute sox for like, $65 or something. We had a $20 coupon and both pairs were 20-40% off:) I really needed new shoes. I kill shoes at work.
I also found out that I have next Wednesday off. I wish I had tuesday off, but wednesday is nice too. Again, less money, but I really need the time off for my mental sanity!!!!!
I've spent the last hour or so pretty-ing myself up for our staff party tonight. Although we're not going out or anything (it's just at the center) I felt like actually getting ready for it. So I showered, put some stuff in my hair and put on make-up!!! I look beautiful:) Hahahaha. Maybe I should take a picture....




I just took a picture, stuck my memory card into my computer and my computer almost crashed. I thought I lost my whole post and everything.....but I didn't. It's all good. See???? Today is a good day!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 5:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got the b-day present from you. Thanks! I'm pretty excited about it! At least it wasn't wrapped in Christmas wrap....
Jill

 
At 6:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's hear it for good day! And let's hear it for days off, even if they are unpaid. And let's especially hear it for Joanne's sanity - who knew she was ever sane, even before she started working with evil children? Hee hee...not that I can talk.

Look at you, glamour-puss! Hope you had fun at your staff party. I'm off until Wednesday now, hoorah! And next week's going to be a write-off for the most part.

Much love to you. Yes, a new home. I'll have to fill you in soon. XOXO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home