Give me a slap on the wrist
I've been imformed that I don't update my blog regularly enough to keep people up to date on Eric and me.Well, the truth is, there isn't much to update. Not really. I've been babysitting and working a whole bunch, while trying to get Christmas stuff done and then regular stuff done. I finally managed to tidy the apartment today. It was getting disastrous!!!!
Eric is on Winter break from everything as of yesterday, however as of Monday he is working full time (I think) at the music store for the remainder of his winter break. One of the full time employees is going on Vacation so they could use the extra help, plus it will make Eric look good, and help supply him with a paycheck during his time off from teaching.
And the parcel is still not in the mail, and the cards are still not written/sent.
So there:(
And really, not much else is going on. I'm not sure what we're doing for Christmas. I want to do something cool for Christmas Eve, but other than talking to my family, I'm not sure what else to do. Christmas Eve was always special to me, and last year it was rather uneventful. I want it to be special again!
Any suggestions?


2 Comments:
I see that everyone else is having as hard of a time with your question as I have.
I'll give it a go....Maybe go to church and sing carols????? Invite some neighbours or co-workers over for a little get together. Have a $10 gift exchange and get each one to bring an appetizer.
Does this help at all???????
Love ya Both and MISS YOU MUCHLY
:) :) ;)
Don't worry - it pretty much sucks for me too. We're going to Judy's for dinner so that should be good. But first I'm stirring things up and going to Grandma's!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home