I am a horrible person
Christmas Cards: Not written/Not sentChristmas Presents: Not sent, although mostly purchased and ready to go.
By the way, Momma, your parcel came a couple of days ago. I was very happy to put presents under our tree, and lots of decorations on it. I suppose I need to take a picture of it finally!!! USPS left it between our doors. I wasn't impressed that they left it there. It could have been taken!
Jen, I know you said you sent a parcel/package. I have not yet received it. Hopefully it didn't get lost/stolen!
Someday I will send out a parcel!!!!! And maybe some cards, too.........


2 Comments:
Glad to hear you got your parcel, though I am not impressed either. I shall have to inquire about that practice!!!! I don't know if Jen just sent hers surface mail which supposedly takes 10 business days. Let me know when you receive your Christmas card...I mailed it Monday or Tuesday.
Love ya!!!! :) :) ;)
Yup, I was so impressed with myself I sent it surface. They said 10-14 days and I sent it 2 weeks tomorrow so it should be there early next week. I'll check the tracking maybe too!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home